Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day




For Valentine's Day, we went skiing with two other families. Mama, Baba, Hannah, Verita and Daniel all skiied and Jeff went ice climbing. My friends Mel and Kai were pulled along in Chariots. I rode on Baba's back. It was snowing the whole time we were out--big wet flakes. When I fell asleep, all was good, but when I awoke, I wanted out of the baby backpack. So, Mama and Baba skiied back pretty fast and let me walk around in the snow. I am now enjoying walking while holding onto a hand. Usually I prefer just one hand to hold, but in the snow, I needed two hands for better footing. You can see this in the video, although you have to turn your head to the side because Mama doesn't know how to rotate the video around. Hurumph.


Here I am in the hat Mama made for Baba. It jumped into the hot wash one day and now it fits me.

Every night I read "Goodnight Moon" in my rocking chair before bed.


With Baba on Valentine's Day after our ski.



Hanging out with Hannah and Kai in Kai's chariot.


This is on the side of Coal Creek, where we went to go ski. If you look very closely, Jeff is at the very top, about to repel down and create a new route. He's right by the middle tree.



1 comment:

Aislinn and Dustin said...

Fun Fun! Looks like you had a great time Solomon!