
Mama and I voted today. It was my first presidential vote. "If you don't vote, you can't complain". Voting early in Colorado means there aren't any lines, so we were easily able to vote between my naps. The volunteers were kind to me and played with me while Mama voted.

Waving to my friend Harper, she kicks up her heels. We know each other well, for we came to Earth only 2 months apart.

Playing with Mama.
The world is within reach. I can now lunge out of my sitting position into a crawl. Up until last week, if someone sat me down, I stayed there, contently playing with whatever was within reach. Now, I quickly move out of my sit and begin commando-crawling. I have not yet figured out how to get from crawling to sitting on my own. I sometimes crawl, a rhythmic and precise movement, for three or four paces. Then, back to my belly where I can move around quickly. I can hold my crawling position and lift one arm to wave at you. Recently, I discovered the record collection. My first choice was James Taylor. Mama sings "Sweet Baby James" to me, so I wanted to hear it again. I was also able to get out The Clash, Chuck Mangione, The Doors, and The Talking Heads...but I spit up on the last one.



1 comment:
Anna and Aunt Hayley watched this at least 10 times b/c Anna kept asking for "MORE!"
Post a Comment