Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smiling and Kissing


Here I am, a baby punk rocker in the bathtub. Mama likes to wash my hair and style it in a mohawk, mainly because I now have enough hair to "style". I like to swim through the water, splashing and talking.

Happy swimming boy.

My little bum in the bath.


Giggling with Mama.



I love bath time! I can now sit up in the bath tub. I can also move from sitting to a tummy position, where I can splash and "swim" in the tub. I love people and wave at them everywhere I go. I am a star at the grocery store, where I sit in the cart, smiling and waving at everyone who passes by. I wave at my neighbors, family and friends, my reflection in the mirror and the photographs of people framed on our walls. In this video, I smile and talk in the bath, then wave at the camera.






I love to kiss Mama. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.


1 comment:

the abell family said...

solomon, you have the sweetest spirit!

love,
aunt hayley