Christmas in Louisville.
Here are some pics from the Abell Christmas party in Louisville. I loved being with my cousin Anna, Uncle Mike, Aunt Hayley, Uncle Jake, Grandpapa and Grammie. I learned how to go down stairs head first. Anna calls me "Seoul". Meg is "An Mic" (Aunt Meg) and Jon is "Djon". Anna cracked us all up when she began calling Grammie Lisa "Yisa YaYa" and Grandpapa "Pa Pa Pa". I tried to follow her around, but she is quite fast. We opened lots of presents, enjoyed yummy food, and played games.
Here are some pics from the Abell Christmas party in Louisville. I loved being with my cousin Anna, Uncle Mike, Aunt Hayley, Uncle Jake, Grandpapa and Grammie. I learned how to go down stairs head first. Anna calls me "Seoul". Meg is "An Mic" (Aunt Meg) and Jon is "Djon". Anna cracked us all up when she began calling Grammie Lisa "Yisa YaYa" and Grandpapa "Pa Pa Pa". I tried to follow her around, but she is quite fast. We opened lots of presents, enjoyed yummy food, and played games.
Playing with Anna in our Christmas outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment