Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gardner Christmas

Gardner Christmas in Indianapolis.
We spent my first Christmas in Indy at Grandma Dianne and Grandpa Charlie's house. Aunt Christine and Uncle Brian live across town with my cousins Jacob, Mary and Hannah. Uncle Dave and Aunt Christina came from DC with my cousins Ella and Zoe. Hannah is three months older than me. Zoe is 2 1/2 months younger than me. We had a great time together. Mamarazzi took way too many pictures. Here are just a few.



Mary is so good at giving lovins. Here she is kissing Zoe, while Christina looks on.


Baba made me a puzzle with my name. He used Great Grandpa Charlie's scroll saw to make it. I was very proud of him.


Grandma and Grandpa have alphebet letters on their fridge. I spent hours taking them off, putting them back on, and chewing on them.


Zoe and I played piano with Grandma.


These are our little fingers on the keys.


I met Great Grandma Betty while in Louisville. She has tupperware. I liked to sing into the cups and hear my voice really loud. Great Aunt Charlene played this game with me too. We laughed a lot.


Zoe reaching out for Grandma Ginger.


The adults go out to a Turkish restaurant for dinner each year. I didn't even know it happened.



Me and Grandma Dianne.


Me and Zoe looking down at the Indianapolis Art Museum.


Cousins Mary and Ella in their princess dresses.


Christine, Brian and Hannah opening presents.


Baba played the bass every day. I stood and bounced to the beat, feeling the vibrations on the bass.


Great Grandma Ginger and Grandpa Charlie.


Mary listening to Christine play piano. Mary likes to watch the hammers on the inside.


I played piano with Grandma and Grandpa a lot. Here are Zoe and me helping Grandma play Christmas carols.

No comments: