Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June pictures


I love playing in the garage with Baba. Today I found a bucket of clay powder. I enjoyed grabbing handfuls and releasing it into the wind to watch it blow away. It ended up all over me. Yet, I am a good sport and don't mind being stripped and washed.




Mama is 23 weeks pregnant. Mama asks me, "Where is the baby?" I say "Tummy," point to her tummy and then say, "Hi".


Blurry but cute



Seventeen months old today. Getting big.


Baba's garden, a view from the wheel barrow.


The Gardner family at the garden.


I love walking through the garden. I really enjoy walking through the potatoes because it is clear where the paths are and where the potatoes are. And Baba really likes it when I walk on the paths and not on top of the plants. I like to say the word "potato". When I say it, it sounds like this: "PAY-tah-toe". When Mama showed me this picture, I pointed to it and said "pay-tah-toe" quite loudly. Mama was impressed that I recognized these plants from a picture several days after being at the garden.

1 comment:

Seitz family said...

Solomon is definitely crossing the line from "baby" to "little boy!" He's so adorable... I wish I could hear him say all these great words! Hannah can say bug, bus, and bird, but they all sound like the same word: "Buh!"

We miss you, Solomon (and your mom and dad, too!)
Aunt Christine