Uncle Dave, Aunt Christina, Ella and Zoe came to visit us last week. I loved saying their names. They sound like this: Unna Dae, Dee-na-na, Ehya, Yoe.
We spent time hiking, playing at the playground and the pool, harvesting in Baba's garden and hanging out at home. I didn't want them to go home. (Mama tried to upload other pictures several times but it kept telling her it was a "bad request" so perhaps Dave and Christina will show the ones of them hiking and us down by the river)
We spent time hiking, playing at the playground and the pool, harvesting in Baba's garden and hanging out at home. I didn't want them to go home. (Mama tried to upload other pictures several times but it kept telling her it was a "bad request" so perhaps Dave and Christina will show the ones of them hiking and us down by the river)

Baba and Sol in the garden.

Chomping on a carrot.

Christina and Zoe under the apple tree.

Ella climbing.

Solomon at the playground.


1 comment:
We had a fantastic time visiting you guys! We finally posted some of our pictures here: http://quinngardner.blogspot.com/2009/09/here-are-some-pictures-from-our-trip-to.html
I love Solomon's attempt to kiss Zoe in the bathtub. She never did give in, so the challenge is still there for next time!
Post a Comment