Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday

On Sunday, we went to our friends the Cardens' house. We dyed eggs using coffee, tumeric, red zinger tea and other natural dyes. We ate lunch together. Then Melody and I went into the backyard with our baskets and searched for eggs. Mel is almost two and seemed like a pro. She found lots of eggs and carried her basket around to hold them. I found some eggs and walked around holding them for awhile. Then I tried hitting them together. Hmmmm... After our Easter egg hunt, we went to Baba's garden. It started raining soon after we got there, so we didn't get to stay for long. I can't wait to explore there this summer.



Hanging with Baba on Easter Sunday.


Looking for eggs



Check this out!


I found two eggs!



I couldn't be bothered with the basket; I wanted to hold the eggs.




The Family



Swinging with Mel.



I love playing at Baba's garden. This is going to be my favorite place. After one day exploring, Mama had to buy me sturdier shoes. There is a lot of mud, dogs, cows, and machines. These are some of my favorite things, so as you can imagine, I love it!

No comments: