Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Outside and riding the skid steer


Here is Baba's garden, at the Sewell Ranch, under the skirt of Mount Sopris.



Hanging with Jayme on the skid steer at the garden.





Here I am in our backyard. I'm picking up some big rocks and wearing Mama's hat on top of my own. I do love wearing hats. It takes a lot of energy to carry those rocks and traverse the hill in the yard.



I'm starting to imitate everything I see. Here I am taking my soap bottle, shaking it in my hand and then rubbing them together to lather them up. I had just gotten out of the bath and saw Mama doing this. I also do everything in the garden that Baba and Mama do. Today Mama was filling pots with soil and planting nasturtiums. I took pots and filled them with soil too. When Baba and Mama talk on the phone, I put my block up to my ear and say, "Hi...Bye".

No comments: