Here we are outside last week in the sun. Baba was cleaning up the yard and I followed him around. I like hanging out with Baba in the garage and outside now. When we spend time in the garage together, he gives me a bucket of irrigation parts and some empty buckets. Then I "sort" them into the other buckets.
I enjoy wearing this hat that Baba wore when he was little. Here, I am also wearing Mama's belt. I went through the closet, found it, and asked to put it on.
I discovered dried papaya yesterday. It is my new favorite food. I get a kick out of saying "papaya". It is my first 3-syllable word. It's fairly clear.
This is me just walking around. I am now able to bend down to pick things up and stand up again. We were outside earlier this afternoon, and we always wear hats outside in the Colorado sun. When we came inside, I decided I wanted to put it on again. I think it is from cousin Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment